Me Big. You Little.

Desiree Burch is bigger and badder than you. Except when she's smaller and better (with more parentheticals than you can handle).

Friday, October 28, 2005

And then of course, there is reincarnation

Hosana and Jubilation! Eddie's not dead-ee. This is TOTALLY like when I lost my favorite umbrella.

Uh. All I can say it, he seemed super dead yesterday morning, but I left the light on in his tank anyway, cause I didn't have time to take him out in the morning, and I was hoping to keep him dry (smell and the like) and to roast some of those fucker crickets. When I got the fuck home last night, he was all sprung in his lizard hammock, checking out the bugfood.

Sorry for the false alarm guys. But thanks for still not sending me any love. you fuckers.

Maybe it's like when Catwoman died in Batman Returns, and then the cats licked her wounds and she woke up all cat like. Maybe Eddie's got zombie cricket qualities now. Or maybe he's just really good at playing lizard possum.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Desiree, how did i miss all these blog entries?? You started posting like crazy at the exact time that I was going through a dry spell. I'm glad your lizard did a Lazarus.

Can I also say how beautiful it is to bring the "Yes, and..." rule into sex? If only we brought it into everything.

Feel free to respond "Yes, and..."

Love you.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

DESIREE! This lizzard story is the freakiest, most-fucked up, hilarious, bizarre thing I have ever heard! You just wrote another one woman show. My favorite line is, "Don't give me grief about the self-aggrandizing sorrow." And then the whole thing turns out to be a false alarm! You are like Rizzo on the ferris wheel at the end of Grease, child! I love you... Really and truly. You spoke my life. ;)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

See, now I'm jealous. Maybe I should have waited a couple days before burying my kitten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home