Me Big. You Little.

Desiree Burch is bigger and badder than you. Except when she's smaller and better (with more parentheticals than you can handle).

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sit-Down

I don't know why I have tried to post this eleventybillion times and it won't stay on my blog. The man is trying to keep the word down about my new show. Though, if I am so worried about succumbing to the man, why do I have a blog?

Questions, Questions. Find the answers very soon.

The Dixon Place HOT! Festival presents:

"Sit-Down"
embrace the end
written and performed by
Desiree Burch
directed by Lila Rose Kaplan and Michael Perlman
Thur. July 14 @ 7:30 p.m.
Dixon Place--258 Bowery (btw. Houston & Prince)
$10-15
212.219.0736
Fri. & Sat, July 15 & 16 @ 8 p.m.
The Tank at Chashama--208 West 37th Street (btw 7th & 8th)
$8
212.563.6269
Wed. July 20th @ 7 p.m.
Galapagos Artspace--70 North 6 (btw Kent & Wythe Sts., Williamsburg)
$10
Closing Night Party Featuring kickass band "Ism"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home