Me Big. You Little.

Desiree Burch is bigger and badder than you. Except when she's smaller and better (with more parentheticals than you can handle).

Monday, April 25, 2005

Breaking II (Yes, yes... Electric Boogaloo...)

An Addendum: I also have to thank Brian M. for encouraging me in the scourge of the blog. Of course, after all this thanks, I do actually have to write something.

Unfortunately, I am putting in my actual 15 minutes of work at the old J.O.B. right now. So I will update you all (read: no one, since no one looks at my so-called web log of life) on adventures in fekken Boston and my burgeoning career as a student-film diva later tonight.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Like the arrival of Pope Benedict, this is long overdue. My heart is already palpitating with excitement! My smelling salts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home