Me Big. You Little.

Desiree Burch is bigger and badder than you. Except when she's smaller and better (with more parentheticals than you can handle).

Monday, February 06, 2006

Valentine's Day is WYSIWYG

I am going to be telling some of my gritty kitty love-life to the lonely.


WYSIWYG @ PS 122
Worst. Sex. Ever.
The WYSIWYG Talent Show Celebrates
TWO YEARS OF REALLY BAD SEX
with an Anti-Valentine's Day Celebration
Featuring:
Todd Levin (tremble.com)
John "Jonno" D'Addario ( jonno.com and fleshbot.com)
Hanne Blank ( misia.livejournal.com and hanneblank.com)
Greg Walloch ( gregwallochblog.blogspot.com)
Desiree Burch ( mebigyoulittle.blogspot.com)
The Assimilated Negro ( theassimilatednegro.blogspot.com)
Audacia Ray ( wakingvixen.com)
Emily Deprang ( pigeoninthesun.blogspot.com)
With music from dj:ayden (thebutchcaucus.blogspot.com)
Tuesday, Febraury 14, at 7:30 p.m. at P.S. 122
150 1st Ave. at East 9th St.
Tickets are $7 — click here to purchase advance tickets

and here are some love lines i freestyled back in 1997
L is for the way you Look like shit
O -oh my God, I can't believe I slept with it
V is Very, Very *boom*-*boom* extra-fat-and-hairy, and ..
E is even more than you weighed when you checked before...

I am super excited to be doing this show, but part of me is pissed at how well known I must be for being perennially alone, and no one thought I might be busy that night. Well, you're right. Eh, feck off.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Crash said...

Good job last night. It was a great show.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Evan said...

Desiree was amazing, and so much sexier than the two actual sex workers that did readings! And now I know about her blog. I fully expect some hate poetry on this thing, Desiree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home